COVID-19 Cleaning, Sanitising and Protecting Protocol
- Clean and sanitise frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to sanitising.
- PROTECT surfaces to inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria.
- REMOVE any loose debris and where applicable, wipe surface with damp rag.
- CLEAN surface with a general-purpose cleaner:
- Spray on and wipe it off! On extremely dirty surfaces, allow to penetrate and leave on surface for 2-3 minutes. Apply second spray if needed, and wipe.
- Wipe surface with clean, damp sponge or cloth.
- For removal of built-up, caked on grime, or for best results when cleaning rough irregular surfaces, spray on, agitate with brush, rinse and wipe.
- SANITISE with an approved sanitiser or disinfectant:
- Apply solution with a cloth, sponge, or hand pump trigger sprayer to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- After application, allow to dry before applying Novalent.
- PROTECT: Using Novālent AM RTU:
- Using a trigger sprayer, spray the entire surface area 4”-6” from the surface making sure the surface is completely covered.
- Let stand until dry (5-10 minutes)
*Using the protocol as directed will be effective in killing and protecting against viruses.